- Speed Training For Youth | Teaching Kids How To Run Faster
- NYC Marathon winner Shalane Flanagan on her diet for endurance
- Usain Bolt at age 17 | Before They Were Superstars
- Underprivileged Runners Training at Kericho
- [MOTIVATION] The 3 male rising stars of the European middle distance running for 2019
- Marathon Runner Rob Sloan Denies Cheating
- Soccer Training - Passing Drills 1
- Track & Field Training for Youth
- Speed Drills for Kids - How to Run Faster
- Running America's Toughest Road Races
As the very popular overview in the sporting activity, Training Youthful Distance Runners has actually aided many runners achieve their finest times, prevent injuries, and improve their performance progressively from season to season. Updated, expanded, and also boosted, this brand-new edition further solidifies its standing as a must-have for athletes and coaches in cross nation, track and also area, and also roadway racing.
Running professionals Larry Greene as well as Russ Pate incorporate the latest study with training, advancement, as well as conditioning strategies from the most effective high school and also university programs in the world. You'll discover how to maximize efficiency with tempo operating, interval training, and also technique job to improve type. You'll acquire a competitive advantage with professional recommendations as well as approaches for event-specific training, avoiding injuries, as well as getting over obstacles.
With standards for developing personalized daily, weekly, and seasonal programs– as well as protection of hot subjects consisting of dietary supplements, barefoot operating as well as minimal footwears, as well as gearing training to the details requirements of women as well as children– Training Young Distance Runners is one of the most full and current training guide for the sport. Important analysis for trains, moms and dads, as well as young runners, this book has every little thing you need to obtain and also stay in advance of the pack.