- How To Train Your Dog The Navy Seal Way
- Train Your Dog Like a (Navy) SEAL
- Ep.4 - K9 Dog Training with Mike Ritland: Creating a training plan
- Revolutionizing Dog Training; Team Dog
- Team Dog 002
- Team Dog: How to Train Your Dog The Navy Seal Way
- EP.# 32: Mike Ritland – Navy SEAL K9 Expert and Operator – New York Times Best Selling Author
- Ep.5 - K9 Dog Training with Mike Ritland: Body language
- New Dog for US Navy SEALS!
- Team Dog How to Train Your Dog the Navy SEAL Way
The New York City Times– successful book by previous Navy SEAL Mike Ritland that educates all pet owners the best ways to have the close connection and remarkable training of combat canines.
In Team Dog, Ritland use fifteen years' well worth of experience and shares, explaining in available and also straight language, the scientific research behind the relevance of acquiring a canine's trust and after that using invaluable actions for the best ways to accomplish any type of level of obedience. His special approach uses amusing examples and also stories from his collaborate with dogs on and off the battlefield and straight tips from the Navy SEAL guidebook to teach dog proprietors how you can: choose the ideal dog for their household, develop themselves as the "group leader," master "command and control," utilize "situational understanding," and also to strengthen their pet's setting as the family members's ultimate best friend.
Team Dog introduces pet owners everywhere to the new and distinctive authority on how to train your pet dog … the Navy SEAL method.