- Surface Pro 4 | 128GB SSD | Core i5 | 4GB RAM
- 2017 Surface Pro Intel Core i5 128GB SSD 8GB RAM Review: New Configuration in 2018
- 2017 Microsoft Surface Pro Review
- 2017 Surface Pro - Unboxing and First Look
- Surface Laptop Review - Is 4 GB RAM Enough??
- Should you buy New Surface Pro i5
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 Review: Should You Buy this or the Surface Laptop?
- Microsoft Surface Pro 2017 - New Unboxing and Initial Review
- Surface Pro Intel Core m3 Review
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Review
Much better compared to ever, the brand-new Surface Pro is one of the most flexible laptop we've ever constructed. Entirely redesigned from the within out with all new customized components, Surface Pro delivers even more battery power, more performance, and an exceptional display. The spectacular PixelSense display sustains pen and touch, while the refined style provides 68% even more battery life as well as 2.5 X the efficiency of Surface Pro 3. An effective Intel Core cpu runs full desktop software easily, making sure a smooth, effective workflow.
* Up to 13.5 hrs for video playback. Checking conducted by Microsoft in April 2017 making use of preproduction Intel Core i5, 256GB, 8 GB RAM tool. Testing contained full battery discharge during video playback. All settings were default other than: Wi-Fi was connected with a network as well as Auto-Brightness disabled. Battery life differs dramatically with settings, use, as well as various other elements.
* 3DMark 11 Overall score comparison; Surface Pro i7 versus Surface Pro 3 i7.
* Applies to i5 & i7 with understanding that m3 is 2g much heavier.