"The most effective running publication ever."– Bob Anderson, founder of Jogger's Globe
Whether you're a miler or an ultramarathoner, if you desire a fit, fast, and also injury-resistant running body, there's a better method to train than non-stop going after gas mileage. This user friendly workout guidebook draws on the most recent research study in running physiology to target all the parts that enter into every stride– including muscle mass, connective tissue, cardio health and fitness, energy production, the nerve system, hormones, and also the mind. With the advancement whole-body training program in Build Your Running Body, runners will improve their times, run longer and extra comfortably, and also reduce injury.
With more than 150 workouts– from weight training as well as cross-training to resistance exercises as well as plyometrics– fine-tuned to private ability levels as well as performance goals, PLUS:
– 393 images that make it simple to adhere to every action of every exercise
– 10 training programs to help runners of all degrees incorporate the total-body strategy into their daily routines
– Interviews with leading joggers, exercise scientists, and also coaches– learn just how elite runners train today
– Race technique for the vital weeks preceeding the competitors as well as via to the finish line
– Exercises to stop injury and also rehabilitate typical running disorders
– Seasoned insight on barefoot running, the benefits and drawbacks of stretching, and various other hot-button topics
– Nutrition advice on carbohydrates, healthy proteins, fats, and weight reduction
– More compared to 30 recipes to speed recovery and concrete fitness gains
– Beginners' guidelines every action of the method
– Valuable tips on proper apparel, tracking your progress, and much more!