- Basic Training Principles for Middle and Long Distance Running
- Proper Running Technique: Running Form Tips and Drills
- Kenya Form Running
- Kenya Form Running - Academy
- Navy SEAL Has a '40 Percent Rule' And It's the Key to Overcoming Mental Barriers
- Proper Running Techniques : Advanced Running Principles
- Jeff Galloway: "Run Injury Free" | Talks at Google
- Jack Daniels - Marathon Training
- Born To Run Coach Eric Orton: Run Drills and Technique
- The Unified Theory of Fighting - 5 Basic Principles | Effective Martial Arts
"Rome, 1960. World record owner Roger Moens headlined an impressive field in the men's 800m last at the Olympic Games. At the gun, Moens led with a fast lane, as well as by 600m, the lead pack had actually thinned to five runners. It looked to be a certain success for the Belgian. However then, something interested took place …".
So begins Basic Training Principles for Middle and Long-Distance Running, a brief brochure which gives you an introduction right into the structure of a proper training program via the eyes of Arthur Lydiard's fabulous training techniques, first defined in 1962. This brochure is short, gripping, insightful, as well as created at a level which also total amateurs could comprehend. It is made to be an initial lesson in fundamental training methods for newly-minted competitive joggers.
This booklet was written to obtain young, appealing secondary school joggers excited to start a training trip and to establish them on the ideal track for long term advancement, but any kind of runner, young or old, novice or expert, can gain something from Basic Training Principles.