- 16x52 HD 16x Magnification Zoom Monocular by ARCHEER review
VEMTONA Monocular Telescope – Visual Banquet for Nature Lovers
VEMTONA was produced to give today's Bird Watchers with the highest degree of efficiency utilizing specifically made birding monoculars. We mix quality, performance, dependability and remarkable style in every facet of our optics, to offer you with the utmost bird watching experience.
Our 16×50 high powered monocular uses most recent technology with 30% enhancing performance compared to last generation. You could take pleasure in the unmatched highest degree of efficiency in distinct layout.
Power – 16x to see 16X Closer
Type of Prism – BAK4
Emphasis System – Eyepiece
Optics – Fully Multi-Coated (FMC).
Field of View – 211 Ft/1000 Yds.
Purpose Diameter: 50 mm/ 1.97 inch.
Eyepiece Diameter: 35mm/ 1.38 inch.
Focusing Adjustment: Objective change & Eyepiece modification.
Water Proof/ Fog Proof/ Slip Proof – Yes.
Measurements( inch): 6.1( L) x2.8( W) x2.2( H).
Weight – 355 g/ 12.5 oz.
1. Do not look directly at the sunlight through a telescope, or else it will certainly harm your eyes.
2. Please put it in a completely dry location if it is long term unused.
3. Clean the lens with completely dry and also tidy fabric. If there are some stubborn discolorations, please use the fabric dipped some alcohol. It would certainly be easy to eliminate.
4. Don't walk or run while you're looking through the monocular. You can misjudge distances and also trip or loss.
5. Be careful of children with the tiny devices like caps and also bag. Do not swallow.
6. Don't clean up the lens with your finger nail. When you're out in the area, it could be alluring to scrape dirt off the lens, however this can completely damage your monocular.
7. Do not rinse or immerse your monocular. Never wash your monocular under running water to cleanse it. Do not immerse it, either, even if it's water-proof.